Mitsubishi Jeep models, versions & types
Mitsubishi Jeep model belongs to compact off-road / SUV (sport utility vehicle) class. Represents the “J (C) (sport utility cars and off-road vehicles – segment C – medium, compact)” market segment. The car was offered with soft-top off-road, 3-door metal-top wagon, 5-door wagon body shapes between the years 1954 and 1998.
Cars were equipped with range of engines of 1995 – 2659 cc (121.8 – 162.2 cui) displacement, delivering 41 – 88 kW (56 – 120 PS, 55 – 118 hp) of power.
The construction of this model is based on JEEP CJ-3B. Click on links for see more details about below Mitsubishi jeep models.
- Mitsubishi Jeep J10 Soft-Top (short wheel base) (1959-1961)
- Mitsubishi Jeep J11 Delivery Wagon (long wheel base) (1959-1962)
- Mitsubishi Jeep J20 Metal-Top (middle wheel base) (1965-1982)
- Mitsubishi Jeep J20 Soft-Top (middle wheel base) (1961-1982)
- Mitsubishi Jeep J3 Soft-Top (short wheel base)(1954-1973)
- Mitsubishi Jeep J30 Station Wagon (long wheel base)(1962-1983)
- Mitsubishi Jeep J32 Soft-Top (long wheel base) (1963-1973)
- Mitsubishi Jeep J40 Soft-Top (long wheel base) (1970-1983)
- Jeep J50 Soft-Top (short wheel base) (1970-1998)
Source : http://www.automobile-catalog.com/